Black Seed Oil Uses
Black seeds has been cultivated more than 3,000 years in the Middle East, while at the same time humans have used the oil for the treatment of various diseases. Black seed oil is 100% natural with a genuine quality and an age-old tradition used a thousand years ago. It is especially appreciated by connoisseurs of folk medicine due to its unique healing properties causing a harmoniously balanced composition.
Black cumin seed oil can be used as a preventive measure and as a tonic. It works gently and delicately. During the day, drink at least one teaspoon of black seed oil. That one teaspoon is such a useful additive, capable of normalizing metabolism in the human body and increase its protective strength. Modern scientists have revealed the oil stimulates bone marrow production and has a positive impact on the work of the thymus gland, which plays a very important part in a healthy immune system.
Research professor of Medical Sciences, Ahmad Kady, did a research study at a Florida hospital in regards to AIDS patients. Mr. Kady asked the AIDS patients to use Nigella Sativa oil. Later it was confirmed the consumption of black seed oil did result in a positive effect with the patients. It was said there were definitely positive effects, but no details due to it’s ongoing research and study.
Black seed oil improves the digestive system. Black cumin oil improves appetite, greatly improves the motility of the stomach and intestines, has a choleretic effect, restores the normal balance of beneficial intestinal flora, normalize the acidity of gastric juice, and helps eliminate dyspeptic symptoms associated with digestive disorders (belching, nausea, vomiting, flatulence, and diarrhea). Introducing it into your diet, the Nigella Sativa oil can be very useful for the prevention and as part of an integrated treatment of helminth infections, dysbiosis, gastric ulcer and duodenal ulcer, gastritis, enterocolitis, enteritis, colitis, gallstones, biliary dyskinesia, pancreatitis, hepatitis, cholecystitis, cholangitis, holetsistoholangita, hepatic steatosis, and cirrhosis.
To maintain health, youth and beauty, ancient Greek women consistently used black cumin oil. Today this oil is also very popular among dieters. Best results come from the recommendation of taking it twice a day, morning and evening, one teaspoon about fifteen (15) minutes before eating.
During the study of black cumin oil in the Center of Cancer, scientists have concluded the substance thymoquinone derived from plants, can not only slow down the development of cancer cells, but also turn back the process. Scientists believe that thymoquinone is able to change the genetic code of cancer cells, causing their destruction. In cancer treatment, traditional medicine recommends lubricating the affected area with black seed oils, along with taking the oil with freshly squeezed carrot juice and natural honey.
Some traditional Middle East recipes to use black seed oil:
General prophylaxis use and increase immunity (immunity system boost):
- 6-12 year old children, ½ teaspoon one time daily during one month.
- 12-18 year old children 1 teaspoon one time daily during one month.
- Adults take 1 teaspoon twice daily during 1 to 3 months.
Asthma and cough, inflammation of the lungs:
- In the morning and evening one teaspoon.
- Rubbing the chest area with the oil.
- Chest and back massage with black cumin seed oil.
- Inhalation – one tablespoon per one liter of water. Put oil into hot cup of water and breathe in the hot steam.
- It is recommended to inhale the steam while taking 1/4 teaspoon of the oil under the tongue.
- In women, massage breasts with Nigella Sativa oil diluted with olive oil (ratio 1:5).
– Add one tablespoon of black cumin seed oil into boiling water and inhale the steam.
Cold, Flu and Cough:
– Add one tablespoon of Nigella Sativa oil into boiling water and inhale the steam.
– Take 3 teaspoons daily, mixing it with honey.
High temperature (fever):
– One teaspoon of black cumin seed oil, add into tea with mint, lemon and anise.
– Every morning and evening take one teaspoon of black seed oil mixed with one spoonful of flaxseed oil in a cup of water or tea, then boil the mixture for 2 minutes.. Drink one glass daily (not recommended with sweets and citrus fruits).
– Mix one teaspoon of black cumin seed oil with honey and take it on an empty stomach three times a day. After each time drink a glass of milk. Continue for two months without interruption.
Nausea and Vomiting:
– Add one teaspoon of Nigella Sativa oil into hot peppermint tea (use only dry peppermint leaves to make tea) and take three times a day.
– Make a tea. Mix ground fennel, peppermint and add one teaspoon of black seed oil. This tea can be sweeten with honey.
– Apply a compress of apple cider vinegar with black cumin seed oil on the stomach.
– Mix one tablespoon of black seed oil with a cup of yogurt. Drink mixture twice daily for about three (3) days.
– Add one teaspoon of black seed oil into lite tea and drink.
– Rub the oil under the cheeks and back side of the neck.
– Take one teaspoon of black cumin seed oil daily, also rubbing the temples and back of the neck.
– Take 1 ½ tablespoon black cumin oil daily along with rubbing the affected part head (do not eat sweets, chocolates, etc.)
Ear pain and Infection:
– Drip one drop of black seed oil into the ear.
Toothache and Inflammation of the gums:
– Rinse your mouth with a mixture of black seed oil and apple cider vinegar.
Gallstones and Kidney Stones:
– Mix one teaspoon of black cumin seed oil with honey, twice daily.
– Mix black seed oil and olive oil to a ratio of 1:1, take one tablespoon, 3 times daily, throughout ten (10) days.
– Massage the affected area with black cumin seed oil.
Rheumatism and Muscle aches:
– Eat five cloves of garlic on an empty stomach.
– After one hour drink a glass of brewed cinnamon with a 1/2 teaspoon of black cumin oil.
– Mix Nigella Sativa seed oil with olive oil and vigorously rub the sore spot.
– Right before bedtime drink one tablespoon of black seed oil with honey.
– Eat boiled onions mixed with oil of black seeds twice a day.
– Rub the area with pain with Nigella Sativa oil mixed with peppermint oil.
– Mix a small portion of black cumin oil with an equal portion of rose water and two portions of brown flour. Rub the sore area with cotton soaked in vinegar. Then apply the mixture to the skin. Try to stay out of the sun.
– Take one teaspoon of black seed oil 2 to 3 times a day.
– Mix one teaspoon of Nigella Sativa oil with one tablespoon of olive oil. Place the mixture on the area(s) and leave for one hour. The clean the area(s) with warm water and soap.
– Apply the black seed oil in its pure form to affected areas of the face.
– Take the oil internally, one teaspoon per day.
Allergies, Skin inflammation, chronic inflammation:
– Every morning and evening take one teaspoon of pure black cumin oil and apply and rub the affected area(s).
– Mix black seed oil with vinegar, wipe the affected area, and the areas around the fungus.
– Mix equal proportions of black seed oil, arugula seed oil, and olive oil. Infuse oil composition for 10 minutes. Rub the head with 1 to 3 tablespoons of the mixture, leave for 20 minutes, then wash hair as you normally would.
– Mix one teaspoon of Nigella Sativa seed oil with a tablespoon of honey and a slice crushed garlic. Take fasting for five (5) days.
– Take one teaspoon of black cumin oil with a glass of thyme or mint.
-Add one teaspoon of black cumin oil and pomegranate peel powder into a glass of watercress. Mix well and take one tablespoon on an empty stomach.
Increase blood pressure:
– Take pure Nigella Sativa oil either one tablespoon or one teaspoon daily.
– Take oil of Nigella Sativa and massage the lower part of the back also rubbing the oil in the groin area. Mix the black seed oil in a glass of warm water with one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of black seed oil and one teaspoon of ginseng powder; take anytime.
– Drink one teaspoon of black seed oil twice daily.
– Apply tampon soaked in mixture of black seed and olive oil (ratio 1:1).
– Mix one teaspoon of black cumin seed oil with a glass of orange or lemon juice. Drink for ten (10) days immediately when waking up in the morning.
– One teaspoon of black seed oil mixed with honey and tea; drink before dinner.
– Add one teaspoon of Nigella Sativa seed oil into mint broth and sweeten it with honey. Take the hot drink on an empty stomach once every day (it’s better not to drink coffee or tea during this time).
– Apply black seed oil to the affected area(s).
– Take internally one tablespoon 2 to 3 times daily.